Um, yes please. This salad is fast, fabulous, and seriously easy. It's a nice fresh side (or main if you eat enough of it) to brighten your day. That's all I've got. Just make it.
Avocado Cucumber Salad
- 1 large English cucumber (these are the seedless ones you will find wrapped in plastic in your store), diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- juice of 1/2 lime, or more to taste
- 2 T mayo
- salt to taste
- Sriracha to taste (I guesstimate I used 1/2 t. Start with that and add to your level of spiciness)
- 2 T. chopped cilantro or flat leaf parsley)
- 2 scallions, finely diced
Whisk mayo, lime juice, salt, and Sriracha together in a small bowl. Toss cucumber, avocado, and scallions together in a larger bowl. Drizzle with dressing (don't toss, just drizzle). Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro. Dig in and enjoy.